RIVIERE ON GOLDEN BEACH POLICIES AND RULES
Riviere on Golden Beach has the following Policies to allow you to better plan your escape. (All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.). Phone us on 07 5492 3200 to inquire and plan your stay
Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to arrival in the High Season will receive a deposit refund less an administration fee of $50.00.
Cancellations made in all other seasons 8 – 27 days prior to arrival will receive a deposit refund less an administration fee of $50.00.
Cancellations made less than 8 days prior to arrival will not receive a refund of the deposit.
RULes of the House & Précis of the by - laws
- No person shall create noise which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment on the environment by another.
- The volume of radios, televisions and other musical instruments is to be kept at a level so as not to be audible to any other resident between the hours of 9.00pm and 7.00am.
- Occupiers and their invitees leaving or returning to apartments either late at night or early morning must do so quietly.
- Vehicles must be parked in the correctly numbered parking space or in the marked bays to the East of reception. Car spaces are to be kept clean and tidy.
- No person shall damage or deface any part of any structure forming part of the common property, nor any flora found in the common area.
- No person shall deposit litter or the like on any part of the common property.
- All doors and windows are to be securely locked any time the premises are left unattended.
- No clothing, bedding or other articles shall be hung so as to be visible from the outside of the building.
- Parents are to be responsible for children’s behaviour at all times.
- Occupiers will be responsible for the behaviour or their invitees.
- No animals are permitted on the premises except with the consent of Management.
- The pool area is open from 8.00am to 9.00pm. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Invitee’s are not permitted in the pool unless accompanied by an occupier. Alcoholic beverages and glassware are not permitted in the pool area.
- No person is to cause a nuisance to another using the facilities.
- No person is permitted to cause damage to any common property.
- Should any occupier having been requested by Management to comply with behaviour and noise standards not do so, the Management reserves the right to immediately terminate the tenancy.
Please Abide by the by-laws for the safety and comfort of all guests
Conditions of Occupancy
- Please read these conditions carefully as each person staying at Riviere on Golden Beach acknowledges and agrees to these conditions and extends to any person occupying or visiting the complex and / or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of/ or the authority of the guest.
- Accommodation charges must be paid by credit card, bank cheque or cash before the occupancy commences unless other arrangements have been made with Management.
- Occupancy commences and finishes on the dates shown on the guest registration form unless additional nights have been arranged with Management prior to the scheduled departure date.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest together with replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest.
- Lost keys will incur a replacement fee of $45.00 per key.
- The apartment must not be used for any illegal activities.
- The number of people using the apartment must coincide with the numbers on the guest registration form.
- Guest’s invitee’s can be permitted to use the complex facilities subject to approval from Management.
- No animals or pets are permitted onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, Manager or apartment owner are liable for any damage, injury or loss of property which a guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules, and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with at all times.
- The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any guest fails to comply with the managers requests.
- There is no refund for an early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time provided reasonable notice is provided, and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a serious breach of these conditions.
- The guest authorises the Manager to charge to their credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which the guest is liable under this document.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment.
- deposit refund less an administration fee of $50.00. refund less an administration fee of $50.00.