RIVIERE - COVID 19 TRAVELLING INFORMATION
Riviere on Golden Beach is closely monitoring the Australian / State Government statements regarding COVID19 and following guidelines from their health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff are of paramount importance.
Our COVID19 Cancellation Policy
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Riviere on Golden Beach is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Riviere on Golden Beach is implementing the following policy to provide peace of mind when booking at Riviere on Golden Beach:
- For guests with existing and new reservations for any future arrival date, if Federal / State Government travel bans are introduced for the period of your travel to the Sunshine Coasst and you cannot travel from your home state or to Queensland you will be able to postpone your booking or receive a full refund. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For the most up to date information on The Queensland Government declared hotspots, please click here
Riviere on Golden Beach Commitment to Cleanliness
At Riviere on Golden Beach we are taking our standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Daily, Riviere on Golden Beach is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to apartments and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Riviere on Golden Beach is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Staffs’ own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Riviere on Golden Beach use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Apartments: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean apartments after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Common Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work “behind the scenes”, Riviere is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas.